Renovations & Additions
We Can Help You Update or Expand Your Living Space With Our Worry-free Remodeling Process.
Whether you need a little more space, a new look for your kitchen, or a backyard remodel, Homes by DePhillips uses the same care and proven systems for renovations and additions that have been tested over time for construction of our new homes.
We use the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, the same outstanding service and quick turn-around so that you get exactly what you're looking for - on-time and on-budget.
We understand that renovating your home can pose a temporary disruption in your lifestyle. That's why we streamline the process for you to ensure things run as quickly and smoothly as possible - from design and material selection, to budgeting and permitting, to construction and finishing. We want you to be relaxed throughout the process and enjoying your new space as soon as possible.
When you decide it's time to renovate or build an addition, HBD will take you through the following steps:
- Assess the situation. We'll look at your home and determine exactly what needs to be done to ensure a successful renovation.
- Research. We analyze drawings, structural details, permits, and other information that will help us during the construction process.
- Formulate a plan. Our plan will make certain that your addition or renovation looks like it belongs to the original house. We'll also make sure that the plan meets municipal codes, HOA regulations, and most importantly - your lifestyle.
- Maintain budgets and timelines. We'll guide you through the entire process, making sure at each phase that we are within the budget and time guidelines. We'll work hard to ensure there are no surprises that can often add time and expense to the project.
- Trained Craftsmen. We only hire the most qualified, courteous, professionally trained craftsmen to perform the work on your home. When you work with Homes by DePhillips, we manage the contractors and consultants so you don't have to.
- Back to Normal ASAP. We realize that renovating your home can be an inconvenience. Our proven process makes certain that we are in and out of your home as quickly as possible.